The 89th Annual Marion County Fair returns Friday, June 21 - Sunday, June 30!
Admission is only $5 per person, with FREE parking!
The fair features traditional favorites like: food, music, entertainment, animals, auto/kart/motorcycle racing & events, 4-H exhibits, arts & crafts, pageants, contests and more!
Plus the 2019 fair showcases special features like: Dino-ROAR (interactive & educational dinosaur show & exhibit), First Bite Fishing Tank, Elite Performance K9 Frisbee Dogs, Bear Hollow Chainsaw Wood Carvers, Princesses & Superheroes from Happily Ever After Productions and the Baird Petting Zoo!
The Marion County Fair aims to offer a HUGE return in value on your $5 admission price! Sure there are things you can spend extra money on like fair food, rides, games and grandstand attractions! But the amount of no-additional-cost features is amazing! Items below are avaiable every day of the fair (unless specific dates are noted in parentheses) To name a few…
- Fireworks (June 21)
- Dino-ROAR Show & Exhibit
- First Bite Fishing Tank
- Bear Hollow Chainsaw Carving Demos (June 21-23)
- Elite Performance K9 – Frisbee Dogs (June 22-23 & 28-30)
- Princesses & Superheroes Performance and Meet & Greet (June 22 & 29)
- Petting Zoo with farm & exotic animals (feed bags optional)
- LIVE music & entertainment on the Park Stage
- 4-H exhibits & projects on display
- Family Arts exhibits, contests & displays
- 4-H & Open-Class Animal Competitions / Shows
Learn more about discout ride nights and more details about the fair at MarionCountyFair.org